We manage the rental of your boat
Because the maintenance of a boat that is sailed occurs naturally and is less expensive, consider the rental management option.
With Amiral Nautic there's a contract with clearly defined conditions, personalised follow-up and a spirit of partnership.
If you're concerned about the investment that buying a new or a relatively new boat involves, rental management offers serious advantages: there;s no need to worry about berthing, the annual costs of maintenance or launching in the water. All these are covered by a suitable insurance policy (Neptune Assurance).
Amiral Nautic takes care of everything :
- Customised lease planning to ensure your navigation periods.
- Rental marketing, customer management, contract preparation.
- Management of departures and returns
- Year-round maintenance to maintain the boat in good order.
in this service?
We are committed to providing
- A detailed schedule taking into account your wishes as an owner (contract start and end dates, rental periods). Periods reserved by the owner for his personal use are defined early in the season and can be changed at any time depending on the bookings already confirmed.
- A detailed inventory is taken with the owner before the first rental.
- Complete and detailed advertising of the rental on the Admiral Nautic website and on specialist national and international sites.
- Checks of the condition and operation of the boat before each rental.
- Performing inventories on departure and return, as well training/demonstrations
- Subject to approval by the owner, management of cleaning and maintenance services and/or repair requirements (antifouling, hoisting...).
- Checking the sailing experience of each renter to decide whether they should be required to hire a skipper for all or part of the cruise.
- Return the boat to the owner in ready-to-sail condition.